|Music On | Music Off|
Welcome to Clonabreany House located in the heart of County Meath just 10 minutes outside Kells.
We must never think that our past way of living is our only way to live. Many different ways of living exist in this world. If you are obsessed by conventional thought and can live only within its framework,you cannot obtain a truly secure way of life. Know the spacious, profound, and endless world. Fly bravely out of the world of convention. There you will find the unshakable existence of the world beyond convention, where spiritually awakened people live in freedom and true peace.
Clonabreany House lies at the gateway to the Boyne Valley in Clonabreany near Crossakiel, Co. Meath. Ideal for weddings, private parties, a family ‘get together’ or short-breaks in the courtyard houses, this historic property is unique and must be visited to be appreciated.
Set amid breathtaking countryside, Clonabreany House consists of two magnificently restored Georgian houses, a beautifully restored courtyard containing 10 self contained self-catering houses which can sleep over 80 people, a cosy private sibín bar, a banqueting hall catering for up to 60 people and a luxurious private bridal suite and Grand Marquee with bar, dancing and dining facilities catering for up to 220 guests.
- Ideal for weddings, private parties, family gatherings or self-catering holiday breaks in the courtyard cottages
- Ten individually styled and substantial four-star Georgian houses in a beautiful courtyard setting. The houses are fully furnished with fitted kitchens, bathrooms and an eclectic mixture of period and modern furnishings
- Two magnificently restored Georgian houses and structured Grand Marquee accommodating up to 220 people with a full dance floor and staging area
- Banqueting hall with on-site catering suitable for up to 60 people
- Business meetings and conferences facilities available
- On-site events co-ordinator
- Food and catering cooked personally and overseen exclusively by our Euro-Toques chef, Gerard Meade, specialising in supporting local Irish food suppliers and therefore using fresh high level produce, in season and in line with the ethos of Euro-Toques, the European Community of Chefs, with which he has been a member since 1998
- Warm, attentive, relaxed service by professional staff
- Located in an area of rich cultural and political heritage from mesolithic times through to the present day
- Steeped in history and situated close to the cairns at Loughcrew
- Located less than 2km from Crossakiel and less than 6 km from Oldcastle. Clonabreany is a one hour drive from Dublin on the new M3 motorway